Thursday, July 7, 2011

Backyard...

So it's been a while since we've had an update-we travelled for 2 weeks, so that's part of the excuse...but otherwise I just feel weird about posting half finished rooms..and that's what we have more of anything. I will get better about posting little updates-I swear! I see so many blogs where people do little updates that make drastic decorations or make things and I haven't been doing either.

Our landscapers have been hard at work though. Our patio is basically complete. This is the first time we've ever had a patio and a backyard that has a real design.

This is what the backyard looked like last fall, when the new house was still in place:

Backyard

And here is what it looks like now:







I love the patio-Maya even asked to eat out there a couple of nights ago. We haven't eaten outside around here in years. We got the yard sprayed for mosquitos which makes it even usable!

No comments:

Post a Comment