Friday, March 18, 2011

Bathroom Sneak Peek!

While I was at the house today snapping a picture of the hardwood stain samples, I heard some tinkering downstairs in the basement. I followed the noises and found a nice man working solo on THIS!:



It's the basement bathroom! I love it! I am honestly not sure how far along the process is-is there grout? Is there not? I snapped the picture and ran away like a giddy mess. I can't wait to go back and see if it's finished. I have a tile walk through on Monday to go over some of the more detailed areas, like the master bath and the jack & jill bath. The jack & jill bath isn't that complicated, but when some pretty, but pretty basic, subway tile costs you $17/sf, I think they want to make it right!

Stay tuned!

Added: Ok, so I am pretty sure it's not grouted. And I am pretty sure that I spec'ed really white grout. I am hoping that it still looks great. I thought I was a fine of the clean look, but I feel like the slightly dark spaces between the tile make it more unique. Oh well, guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment