Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Siding is on!





The siding is almost complete and I think it looks great! Its Hardi shingle on the top and siding on the bottom. We are still in the process of picking an exterior paint color, but we are thinking of a medium bodied grey.

Inside, dry wall install is supposed to start this week. After the power is turned on, they will install the hardwoods (on the main and upper floor) and then start the cabinets.

I've finished picking all the tile, cabinets, counters, appliances and doors. The decisions left to make are floor stain color, interior and exterior paint colors and carpeting for the basement.

I'm crossing my fingers that power comes soon. I am hoping they can finish a few days early if so!

Here's a picture of the fireplace that Peter wanted so much:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It's coming along so fast! Looking foward to having you in the 'hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good to see this house and put some hardiplank siding houston on just selected parts to add more beauty outside.

    ReplyDelete